How Does Our NCEA and IB Tutoring Work?At Inspiration Education we take pride in our unique approach to tutoring.
How does it work?
Why the library?
Is it weekly or fortnightly?
How long are the lessons?
Our tutors are so good that one lesson with us is twice as beneficial than with your standard tutor.
You can be confident that you are getting excellent value for money.
We help high school students around New Zealand find success by:
Teaching study habits
- Helping students hone their study skills, and better understand and apply academics.
- Applying innovative tutoring techniques that engage young brains in new ways.
- Embracing an infectiously positive attitude that allows learning and communication to flow.
- Mixing it up with atypical learning environments that keep students attentive and interested.
- Embracing new technology like apps and web videos instead of books to convey facts and material.
Connecting on their level
We get it. Certain high school kids need a different approach. The good news is, we’re experts at figuring them out. Some of our techniques include:
- Utilising technology that hits home.
- Finding engaging ways to learn and remember material.
- Employing one-on-one tutoring sessions allowing for full individual focus, leaving no questions unasked.
- But we don’t overdo it. Part of our core goal is to allow high school students to figure themselves out and discover hidden strengths and motivations.
Our student matching process:
Invest in your child's future. Contact us to discuss how Inspiration Education can prepare your child to succeed.
Find out more about our tutoring packages and book your risk-free lesson.